I am a Creative Director/Designer/Visual Communicator with design experience
on a diverse range of projects for numerous industries. My cross-disciplinary design
experience is in three areas:
– Graphic Design for print and new media
– Environmental Graphics/Architectural Signage
– Interior Design
I am also a design educator and enjoy the leadership and mentoring role in teaching design
and process with my students, and in turn, I receive inspiration from our designers of the future.
- Extensive freelance, contract and full-time project work for advertising agencies,
design studios and in-house creative corporate marketing departments.
- Accustomed to working in a team environment.
- Enjoy brainstorming and concept development in a collaborative situation
or self-directed as necessary.
- Problem solver with proven creative and design solution-oriented skills.
- Extensive experience working on deadline, fast-paced work environments
and handling multiple projects.
- Adaptable, flexible and hands-on. Solid work ethic. Organized.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and naturally take initiative and self-motivated.
Cited for job professionalism.
- Good communicator. Marketing focused, branding and sales-oriented.
Personable and well-rounded.
CLIENT WORK | PROJECT WORK
- AMS-Applied Medico Legal Solutions
- Automotive News
- Autoweek magazine
- Bahama Vacations and Breezes resorts
- Baker Media Advertising/Ford Motor Co.
- Bank Atlantic
- Bernard Hodes Advertising-San Diego
- Biomagnetic Technologies
- Blue Mountain Arts
- Breakthrough Atlanta
- CB Richard Ellis Boca Raton
- Corsi Chapman Warwick Advertising
- Crain Communications Detroit
- Crain’s Detroit Business Journal
- Cross Country Trav Corps Boca Raton
- Curran and Connors Ft. Lauderdale FL
- Daniels and Roberts Advertising
- Deltec Excide, Inc./Compac
- Designpoint San Diego
- Dole brand
Whatever your design needs or ideas may be, please don't hesitate to call and we can talk about developing a proposal to suit your needs. I am always open to a discussion about your next project for possible collaboration. I would love to hear from you!