Whatever your design needs or ideas may be, please don't hesitate to call and we can talk about developing your project.
I am always open to a discussion about your next project!
904.687.912 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandra earned her M.A. in Graphic Design from Savannah College of Art and Design. She earned her B.F.A. from Wayne State University. In addition, Sandra studied Interior Architecture at Lawrence Institute of Technology and Construction Principles at the University of Michigan.
CLIENT WORK | PROJECT WORK
- AMS-Applied Medico Legal Solutions
- Automotive News
- Autoweek magazine
- Bahama Vacations and Breezes Resorts
- Baker Media Advertising/Ford Motor Co.
- Bank Atlantic
- Bernard Hodes Advertising San Diego
- Biomagnetic Technologies
- Blue Mountain Arts
- Breakthrough Atlanta
- CB Richard Ellis Boca Raton
- Corsi Chapman Warwick Advertising
- Crain Communications Detroit
- Crain’s Detroit Business Journal
- Cross Country Trav Corps Boca Raton
- Curran and Connors Ft. Lauderdale FL
- Daniels and Roberts Advertising
- Deltec Excide, Inc./Compac
- Designpoint San Diego
- Detroit Monthly magazine
I am a Creative Director • Designer • Visual Communicator with design experience
on a diverse range of projects for numerous industries. My cross-disciplinary design
experience is in three areas:
– Graphic Design for print and new media
– Environmental Graphics/Architectural Signage
– Interior Design
I am also a design educator and enjoy the leadership and mentoring role in teaching design
and process with my students, and in turn, I receive inspiration from our designers of the future.
- Extensive freelance, contract and full-time project work for advertising agencies,
design studios and in-house creative corporate marketing departments.
- Accustomed to working in a team environment.
- Enjoy brainstorming and concept development in a collaborative situation
or self-directed as necessary.
- Problem solver with proven creative and design solution-oriented skills.
- Extensive experience working on deadline, fast-paced work environments
and handling multiple projects.
- Adaptable, flexible and hands-on. Solid work ethic. Organized.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and naturally take initiative and self-motivated.
Cited for job professionalism.
- Good communicator. Marketing focused, branding and sales-oriented.
Personable and well-rounded.